Discover Your Passion
Transform your Life
KAIZEN Lifestyle Management was founded in 2007 in Toronto, Canada by
Julia von Flotow
to help individuals, who feel stuck, trapped or overwhelmed, see new possibilities and take action to build an inspired life
and help organizations develop their leadership potential for sustainable success.
Julia von Flotow's distinguished executive career spans 25 years in the cultural sector. Her expertise in leadership and senior executive roles include:
- strategic planning
- organizational and board management
- creative program design and project management
- festival, event and conference planning
- system and process design
- stakeholder relations management
- engagement strategies, training and development
Julia's specialist experience and knowledge offers invaluable and practical applied insights into:
Mid life and mid career transitions coaching
Healthy workplace and team coaching
Organizational development strategies
Professional stress management training
Visioning, goal setting and project design
Employee and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Executive leadership coaching
At KAIZEN Lifestyle Management we are committed to helping you discover your passion, leverage your strengths, eliminate waste, unproductive attitudes and behaviours, to move you and the people in your organization to peak performance through our
life coaching programs,
executive leadership coaching services
"Julia, It is truly magnificent to work with you. You are dedicated, determined, open, patient, enthusiastic, focused, super bright, a great coach, mentor and student all in one. With my deepest gratitude and respect." S.F., Executive Coach and Business Consultant, Toronto, March 2009
Read what others say
Membership in Professional Associations recognize achievement, commitment and adherence to professional standards and ethics and supports the organization's advocacy, research and public awareness initiatives.
for certified professional coaches are set by the
International Coach Federation
of which I have been a member since 2008.
I served on the Executive of the Board of the
ICF GTA Chapter
from 2009 - 2011.
A member of the
Therapeutic Touch Network of Ontario
since 2004, I joined the Board of Directors as Communications Chair in 2011.
We work with executives, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, artists and other creative individuals who are compelled to contribute toward developing a more sustainable world without forsaking themselves in the process.
As a professional leadership and life coaching organization, we are passionate about helping people make the choices they need to live passionate lives and have the impact they want to have in their world.
Through our coaching partnerships, we embrace and celebrate the infinite creative potential of the human spirit.
- NOW is all there is
- Energy follows intent
- Observation is a practice
- Mindfulness enlivens the senses
- The answer lies within - Stay with yourself
- Listening awakens and centres the spirit
- The deeper our roots the taller we grow
- We are part of the universal whole
- We don’t live in a box – but are open systems
- Gratitude, as a practice, aligns us to our purpose
- Our lives are forever transforming
- Keep your eye on the target and practice your aim
From Passion to HOME